The Integration Manager will be responsible for all integration and related services. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to the Data Strategy and incorporate cyber security for the integration layer for Sodexo BRS UK including, but not limited to;
- Designing and delivering Azure API and associated data platform solutions
- Designing and integrating Azure platforms in a manner which allows the management and provision of data in a secure and reliable manner
- Delivering and presenting Proofs of Concept variants.
- Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
- Working with Data developers to ensure high quality access to and supply of specified data.
- Ensuring that platforms and data solutions can be deployed and operated in a highly repeatable and predictable manner through interaction and collaboration with DevOps specialists.
- Application architecture and data platform design.
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc.
- IT related policies, procedures supporting strategic direction
- Budget and spend control (supplier rationalization)
- Team management & support
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture. In addition we a re looking for:
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Hands on experience of designing and delivering distributed cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Very strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the large numbers of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure App Service Fabric, App Service Environment, Microsoft Azure API Management platform technologies
- JSON, REST and data based APIs and high scale performant service facades
- Microsoft Azure Identity Management and Security technologies including custom SAML 2.0 providers
- Azure Service Bus and Azure Notifications Hub
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Familiarity with any of the following would be distinct advantage: Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Search, Azure Databricks
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in highly dynamic teams using agile methodologies often under demanding timescales.
- Experience of motivating and managing team performance in delivering to agreed timelines
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
As well as a competitive salary, employee benefits and recognition are what we do!
25 days holiday + additional days based on length of service + Bank Holidays
Have your birthday day off!
Milestone birthday celebrations
Long service celebrations
Lifestyle – access to retailer discounts of up to 20%
Salary sacrifice Car & Cycle schemes*
Exciting internal reward and recognition including fun, motivational Company events..... and so much more!
*Salary sacrifice benefits are subject to eligibility criteria, which in some cases requires a minimum length of service
WHO WE ARE
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
From the moment you join us, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Have you excelled at your work or gone above and beyond? You’ll get recognised not only from our management teams but from your colleagues and peers. We shout about our brightest and best (and reward them too)
You’ll have access to our very own benefits hub giving you discounts on high street shopping, supermarket shops, gym memberships, tax free cycle2work schemes, reduced price cinema tickets, additional holiday purchase and so, so much more!
WHERE WE ARE:
Sodexo Engage is adapting to how teams work best and creating experiences that reach everyone. Our hybrid working model is a location-flexible arrangement, allowing employees to combine onsite and offsite work. For this position, all applicants should apply on the understanding that they are able to attend our Milton Keynes Office for a proportionate amount of the working week with the remaining time working from home / remotely
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.
For more details, please contact