As Business Process Architect, you’ll identify, document, make recommendations for and facilitate improvements to business processes to ensure they are effective, efficient and driven by customer experience. Developing standardization to processes where possible, identifying waste and ensuring tasks are adding value to the customer.
The role will work collaboratively across the organisation to help improve our business processes with a focus on continual improvement.
- Document end to end process flows which ensure customer experience is understood
- Identify areas to simplify processes and reduce waste through a customer-centric approach, making the process more productive, efficient and effective
- Use analytics & data to assist with root cause analysis and identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify risks and dependencies, defining their impact and mitigating them where possible
- Work alongside business analysts and product managers to build business cases and scope requirements designed to facilitate automation and efficiency across the product and IT landscape
- Work across the organisation to develop optimal processes, fostering a positive change culture and supporting ongoing two-way communications
- Present and communicate ideas and designs to the management teams across the business as necessary
- Communicate across stakeholders to gain input and consensus as required
- Project manage key projects where required
- Support the Business Process Manager and Head of Business Process Management on additional project work across the business where required
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture.
- Customer focused with an ability to understand customer needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Consistently able to produce high quality design documentation including process flows, business cases, specifications and project updates
- Strong root-cause analysis and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to interpret technical capability against business requirements/efficiencies
- Technical aptitude and ability to shape technical solutions
- Organized, able to work independently, and manage conflicting priorities
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic to complete projects
- Able to build relationships and network at all levels
- Capable to deliver while working under pressure to tight deadlines; flexible and able to respond positively to changes / moving targets
We’d also like to see
- Significant Experience in a customer facing role
- Accomplished in using either Lucid Chard or Visio
- Practiced at Project Management
- Experience in a BA role advantageous but not essential
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
From the moment you join us, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Have you excelled at your work or gone above and beyond? You’ll get recognised not only from our management teams but from your colleagues and peers. We shout about our brightest and best (and reward them too)
You’ll have access to our very own benefits hub giving you discounts on high street shopping, supermarket shops, gym memberships, tax free cycle2work schemes, reduced price cinema tickets, additional holiday purchase and so, so much more!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.
Whilst we continue to assess all COVID considerations around our return to the office there will be a temporary requirement to work from home. All applicants however should apply on the assumption that they are able to attend our Milton Keynes office for a proportionate amount of the working week.
For more details, please contact