The job holder will be responsible for the graphic creation, management and delivery of service and beneficiary marketing assets. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. They will be able to forge, execute exciting digital ideas and lead on large and often multiple projects and deliver best in class solutions.
This will involve meeting clients or account managers to discuss business objectives and requirements of the design brief. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, that suit the clients' needs will be crucial. Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time when required. The job holder will need to estimate the time required to complete work and providing quotes for clients if required. Presenting ideas and concepts to clients or account managers and UX review of products with recommendations.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture, so you’ll fit right in with how we do things:
▪ Degree level education or equivalent experience desirable
▪ To have a knowledge of design software and its applications; with at least 3 years experience HTML & CSS knowledge, with experience of creating landing pages and emails
▪ Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritisation and a pragmatic approach
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills
▪ Flexible and responsive to business demands
▪ Driven and passionate
▪ Problem solving skills, entrepreneurial and innovative
▪ Strong planning and organisation skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously
▪ Offer advice and sharing knowledge with colleagues
▪ Staying up to date with industry trends
▪ Generating ideas and selling them into clients and other members of the team
▪ Encouraging others to share and explore their ideas
▪ Delegating tasks and providing support for less senior members of the team if required
▪ In-depth digital design capabilities
▪ The ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
▪ The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
▪ The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
▪ Able to attend meetings and briefings with clients and teammates and may occasionally have to work hours outside the regular nine to five working day
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
From the moment you join us, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Have you excelled at your work or gone above and beyond? You’ll get recognised not only from our management teams but from your colleagues and peers. We shout about our brightest and best (and reward them too)
You’ll have access to our very own benefits hub giving you discounts on high street shopping, supermarket shops, gym memberships, tax free cycle2work schemes, reduced price cinema tickets, additional holiday purchase and so, so much more!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.
Whilst we continue to assess all COVID considerations around our return to the office there will be a temporary requirement to work from home. All applicants however should apply on the assumption that they are able to attend our Milton Keynes office for a proportionate amount of the working week.
For more details, please contact