We are hiring a Data Analyst as part of our growing Data Team. Working alongside the development and business teams, you will help drive business decisions by providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to decision makers. You will also use analytics and visual metrics to improve processes and provides data-driven options to assist with solving internal and external problems.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture, you’ll need to be able to demonstrate that you have…
▪ Excellent numeracy and IT skills, including advanced knowledge of Office 365 and Excel.
▪ Experience with Qlik Sense or Power BI and SQL query writing
▪ The ability to move out of comfort zone.
▪ The ability to understand complex situations and to present synthesis.
▪ Knowledge of data modelling tactics, techniques, and procedures and how to apply them.
▪ Great communication skills, including presentation skills, with an ability to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical team members and other relevant individuals.
▪ The ability to analyse complex data sets and provide recommendations for improvement.
▪ An ability to work under pressure and with a large variety of data sources and technologies.
We’d also like to see experience of or and exposure to:
▪ GDPR background and solid understanding of compliance and controls
▪ Experience with financial systems and reporting
▪ Understanding of Azure, ETL/ELT, REST, JSON, APIs
▪ Time-management and organisational skills to manage a variety of tasks, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
▪ Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills and an ability to analyse complex technical information in order to identify patterns and trends.
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
From the moment you join us, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Have you excelled at your work or gone above and beyond? You’ll get recognised not only from our management teams but from your colleagues and peers. We shout about our brightest and best (and reward them too)
You’ll have access to our very own benefits hub giving you discounts on high street shopping, supermarket shops, gym memberships, tax free cycle2work schemes, reduced price cinema tickets, additional holiday purchase and so, so much more!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.
Whilst we continue to assess all COVID considerations around our return to the office there will be a temporary requirement to work from home. All applicants however should apply on the assumption that they are able to attend our Milton Keynes office for a proportionate amount of the working week.
For more details, please contact