The Payment & Fulfilment Business Analyst will provide expertise and knowledge to all payment, fulfilment and transactional services and technologies for BRS UK. The role will take the technical and architectural lead for solutions; their design, testing and execution. This will include new solutions and services to underpin the market and business strategies appropriate to BRS UK services.
We are in a period of transformation and modernization and seek someone with the energy and drive to lead and support change aligned to our strategic vision. The role will work closely with our Product and Operational teams to bring best-in-class services and solution to our market offerings, ensuring commercial as well as technical viability.
- Architecting and designing payment, fulfilment and transaction solutions based on strategic needs of BRS UK
- Supporting the selection of solution partners; the governance of payment & fulfilment partnerships to meet our client/consumer service needs.
- Ensure BRS UK Partner strategy and roadmap is in alignment with Sodexo/BRS Group partner strategies and guidelines. Ensuring partners provide a best-in-class, high-quality services that deliver our service and commercial needs.
- To ensure contracts with suppliers support the needs of the business, and that all suppliers meet their contractual commitments with a focus on cost and SLA performance.
- Contribute to the Product & Operational teams to ensure we have end-to-end decision making on services and partners.
- Working with Product and Operational leads to;
- Manage the portfolio of supplier relationships in terms of technical and service needs (e.g. FIS, Imagor, Nitecrest, Stripe, Sagepay, WeGift, Kani Payments)
- Ensure quality of the partnership service and value of relationship
- Governance of 3 Corner / 4 Corner strategies and architectures
- Align to Product and Service Strategy
- Monitor performance and develop strategic improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with Internal and external stakeholders
- Achieve KPIs, OKR’s and SLAs
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture.
- Payment, Fulfilment, Transactional expert
- Agile awareness and approach
- Commercially astute
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to interact with business stakeholders as well as with development teams
- Verbal communication skills, including presentation skills, with an ability to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical team members and other relevant individuals.
- Highly organised and plans effectively
- Effectively utilises available resources and takes a systematic approach
- Takes ownership of problems through to effective resolution. Develops initiatives to resolve underlying issues that go beyond the immediate problem
- Takes steps to minimise risk
- Calm and objective under pressure, particularly when dealing with threats and at times of high demand.
- Adapt approach and solutions to meet customer requirements
- Agile in approach; not afraid of ambiguity and finding solutions whilst the picture is not fully formed
- Proactively shares knowledge and experience
- Values and respects other opinions, treats others fairly, with integrity and encourages participation
- A Can-Do culture in our view requires that all individuals contribute and make a difference
We’d also like to see:
- 3Corner and 4Corner model experience.
- API and integration experience in a SaaS/Cloud environment.
- Agile models (Scrum based approach)
- Solution architecture modelling and documentation production
- Understanding of Partner/Supplier Relationship practices
- Business transition management – understands the drivers of change & interdependencies
- Proven experience of service portfolio management, procurement and strategic partnering
- Knowledge of payment, fulfilment and transactional services
- Strong commercial awareness
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
From the moment you join us, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Have you excelled at your work or gone above and beyond? You’ll get recognised not only from our management teams but from your colleagues and peers. We shout about our brightest and best (and reward them too)
You’ll have access to our very own benefits hub giving you discounts on high street shopping, supermarket shops, gym memberships, tax free cycle2work schemes, reduced price cinema tickets, additional holiday purchase and so, so much more!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.
Whilst we continue to assess all COVID considerations around our return to the office there will be a temporary requirement to work from home. All applicants however should apply on the assumption that they are able to attend our Milton Keynes office for a proportionate amount of the working week.
For more details, please contact