The job holder will complete ownership of the aligned products and their commercial performance. They will be required to lead on market, competitor, customer and product insight to shapes, influence and support: new product developments, the product roadmap, business strategy. It will be necessary to lead on appropriate go-to-market strategies and launch plans incorporating; propositions, positioning, buyer journey mapping, pricing, sales and marketing activities and sales enablement initiatives and tools.
Key responsibilities will include:
▪ Create, deploy and govern go-to-market strategies, propositions, insights and sales tools for Sodexo’s category of products and services, that provides a competitive market position, drives commercial growth, and positive brand engagement
▪ Size and define market segments to drive strategic decision making in line with our growth plans
▪ Complete regular pricing analysis to ensure optimal price-to-value in our market
▪ Champion market, competition and consumer insights to feed aligned product category’s proposition development, new product developments, roadmap direction, Sales and Marketing initiatives and overall business strategy
▪ Responsible for the research and analyse competitor positions by calculating market share, potential and gaps providing analyse and recommendations back to Comex and Senior Mangers
▪ Support the creation of the annual strategic planning process and ongoing alignment reviews
▪ Ensure success of product launches across sales, marketing, finance, IT and operations with effective stakeholder management, influence and communication, to ensure buy-in
▪ Develop and manage a product pre and post launch processes to ensure that product meets both customer and internal needs
▪ Supporting the Sales with B2B and Beneficiary marketing teams to champion the most effective positioning of our products by channel and audience in the market
▪ Support overall alignment to brand architecture and company objectives
▪ Support the Product Management team who are responsible for development and lifecycle management
▪ Develop technical understanding of products and wider understanding of transversal teams to identify new commercial opportunities
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture.
▪ Degree level education (Preferably in Business and /or Marketing) or relevant work experience
▪ Recognised additional marketing qualifications desirable
▪ Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing and/or Product within a B2B / B2C environment
▪ B2B software experience industry desired
▪ Proven experience in pricing, market and consumer insight, creating value propositions, supporting strategy reviews and influencing product roadmap vision
▪ Ability to think strategically, commercially and deliver project goals
▪ Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
▪ Strong ability to build close-knit relationships with internal and external stakeholders
▪ Energetic, entrepreneurial and innovative
▪ Self-starter, who is proactive and can manage their own projects
▪ Demonstrate enthusiasm and positivity for our brand and our strategy both internally and externally
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
From the moment you join us, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Have you excelled at your work or gone above and beyond? You’ll get recognised not only from our management teams but from your colleagues and peers. We shout about our brightest and best (and reward them too)
You’ll have access to our very own benefits hub giving you discounts on high street shopping, supermarket shops, gym memberships, tax free cycle2work schemes, reduced price cinema tickets, additional holiday purchase and so, so much more!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.
Whilst we continue to assess all COVID considerations around our return to the office there will be a temporary requirement to work from home. All applicants however should apply on the assumption that they are able to attend our Milton Keynes office for a proportionate amount of the working week.
For more details, please contact