The purpose of this role is to champion the product vision and lead the Product team to define, craft and launch innovative new products and improvements. The ideal candidate will provide strategic product leadership and commerciality to get ahead of the market. There will be the requirement to have responsibility for the end-to-end ownership of the company’s product portfolio and its delivery across:
o Product Strategy
o Go To Market Strategy
o Product Roadmap formation and execution
The job holder will truly inspire, lead and engage the product department to the very highest possible standards.
The Product Director will collaborate with all key stakeholders to construct and deliver an end-to-end product Strategy and execution plan linked to business strategy and market and customer demand. They will need to develop and implement Propositions and Go To Market plans and activate this through the commercial and marketing business will be a requirement to channels. Ensuring the formation of companywide product and services roadmap is in place and is executed through a clear process will be a crucial part of the job. There will be a need to drive business cases across the company to secure investment and development funds to build products and services. The ideal candidate will work with the wider marketing and segment teams to ensure accurate representation of the products, services and propositions that we promote as well as delivering the appropriate sales enablement tools. They will need to run a consistent methodology that ensures the accurate delivery of our roadmap along with expectation setting and prioritisation.
▪ Degree level educated with Marketing and or Product Management Qualifications or relevant experience
▪ Previous experience: 7+ Years proven experience in delivering end to end ownership of products and services (Preferably SaaS) through Go to market plans and roadmap management and execution
▪ Leads by example – Considerable experience in managing and leading a product orientated team
▪ Strategic mindset – Proven delivery of strategy and its application
▪ Key Influencer – you will have proven best in class influencing skills
▪ Great communicator – a people-person, you’ll have the ability to build close-knit relationships with key internal and external people
▪ Positive and proactive – glass half-full attitude, with great initiative and will take on everything with a “can-do” approach
▪ Driven and passionate – a natural and effortless passion and drive is needed – you will face hurdles everyday and your relentless ability to drop the shoulder and keep on moving forward will be key
▪ Inspiring – A must …. You will have the ability to walk into a room and inspire those sitting within it
▪ Coaching Mentality – you will have a proven knowledge of coaching and examples of application
▪ Flexible and responsible - not put off by a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines
▪ A real team player – willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
▪ A true brand ambassador - demonstrate enthusiasm and positivity for our brand and our strategy both internally and externally
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
From the moment you join us, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Have you excelled at your work or gone above and beyond? You’ll get recognised not only from our management teams but from your colleagues and peers. We shout about our brightest and best (and reward them too)
You’ll have access to our very own benefits hub giving you discounts on high street shopping, supermarket shops, gym memberships, tax free cycle2work schemes, reduced price cinema tickets, additional holiday purchase and so, so much more!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.
Whilst we continue to assess all COVID considerations around our return to the office there will be a temporary requirement to work from home. All applicants however should apply on the assumption that they are able to attend our Milton Keynes office for a proportionate amount of the working week.
For more details, please contact