The job holder will be required to work with other stakeholders to define the product roadmap for the aligned products and services. There will be the requirement to generate product requirements, take overall responsibility for the Product Development process and determine specifications, production timetables and time-integrated plans for product introduction. Daily tasks will include managing the products and services for the relevant area, as well as maintaining product offering to deliver against key pre-determined criteria. There will also be the need to maintain an innovative and dynamic approach to problem resolution and work with other stakeholders to deliver cross-product synergies.
Key responsibilities will include:
▪ Taking overall responsibility for the success of your product roadmap
▪ Contribute towards product strategy and vision
▪ Meet regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, operations, finance and segment heads
▪ Collate, analyse and respond to user feedback if appropriate
▪ Collate and analyse ideas and opinions
▪ Plan new features and changes to a product
▪ Create timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
▪ Provide support for marketing campaigns and operational product information where appropriate
▪ Take overall responsibility for the relevant product development processes
▪ Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture. The ideal candidate will have the following:
▪ SAAS experience preferred
▪ Graduate calibre preferred
▪ Strong and proven experience in a product owner based role
▪ Proven experience of managing multiple projects and deadlines
▪ Proven experience of scoping features and functions and seeing through to design, development and delivery
▪ Proven experience of designing and implementing core development strategies
▪ Experience of working within the aligned product category / market is preferable
▪ Experience of working successfully with accrediting and regulatory bodies and implementing associated programmes.
▪ Commercial acumen
▪ Strong influencing and communication skills.
WHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.
WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
From the moment you join us, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Have you excelled at your work or gone above and beyond? You’ll get recognised not only from our management teams but from your colleagues and peers. We shout about our brightest and best (and reward them too)
You’ll have access to our very own benefits hub giving you discounts on high street shopping, supermarket shops, gym memberships, tax free cycle2work schemes, reduced price cinema tickets, additional holiday purchase and so, so much more!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.
Whilst we continue to assess all COVID considerations around our return to the office there will be a temporary requirement to work from home. All applicants however should apply on the assumption that they are able to attend our Milton Keynes office for a proportionate amount of the working week.
For more details, please contact