Our vision is to personalize the employee experience at work and beyond. To achieve this vision, we need to create meaningful and engaging conversations with potential clients.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be the primary contact and face of Sodexo, connecting with our target persona’s (HR leaders and C-Suite) to understand their business, people challenges and key objectives in order to start a conversation as to how Sodexo can potentially support them on their mission.
The goal of a Sales Development Representative is to develop high quality, sales qualified opportunities to build the sales pipeline.
Above all, we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes our relaxed and agile culture. Essentially we'd like to see clear and demonstrable experience of B2B sales - SaaS or subscription product (desired, not essential)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Uncontrollable curiosity / passion + incurable hunger for learning and development
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to challenge the customers' way of thinking
- Proven track record of deliverables against KPIs
- Strong pipeline management / nurturing mindset + work ethic
- Proficient user of Salesforce, HubSpot and/or Sales Nav
- Bigger picture mindset
- An understanding of the SME buyer
- High levels of attention to detail
As well as a competitive salary and commission scheme, employee benefits and recognition are what we do!
- 25 days holiday + additional days based on length of service + Bank Holidays
- Have your birthday day off!
- Milestone birthday celebrations
- Long service celebrations
- Lifestyle – access to retailer discounts of up to 20%
- Salary sacrifice Car & Cycle schemes*
- Exciting internal reward and recognition including fun, motivational Company events..... and so much more!
*Salary sacrifice benefits are subject to eligibility criteria, which in some cases requires a minimum length of serviceWHAT WE DO
Here at Sodexo, we’re all about people, inside and out. It’s what we do. From growing employee cultures and inspiring success in workplaces, to driving consumer engagement with brands, we specialise in helping businesses transform behaviours, engagement and performance in people.WHO WE ARE
As engagement experts, inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of our culture. Our people are a big deal to us, so making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of our priority list.
From the moment you join us, we do our best to inspire and encourage creativity and collaboration. Have you excelled at your work or gone above and beyond? You’ll get recognised not only from our management teams but from your colleagues and peers. We shout about our brightest and best (and reward them too)
You’ll have access to our very own benefits hub giving you discounts on high street shopping, supermarket shops, gym memberships, tax free cycle2work schemes, reduced price cinema tickets, additional holiday purchase and so, so much more!WHERE WE ARE:
Sodexo Engage is adapting to how teams work best and creating experiences that reach everyone. Our hybrid working model is a location-flexible arrangement, allowing employees to combine onsite and offsite work. For this position, all applicants should apply on the understanding that they are able to attend our Milton Keynes Office for a proportionate amount of the working week with the remaining time working from home / remotely
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Simply send us your CV with a cover letter if you’re interested in applying for the role and joining our team.
For more details, please contact